Updated 25 Feb 2019
- PB DHANISH has twenty nine years experience in Quality Management, Consultancy activities, Teaching and Research.
- He graduated from Calicut REC in 1987 and completed his postgraduation from IIT Madras.
- For nine years, he was with M/s Instrumentation Limited, Palakkad where he was in charge of the Defence Products section and Incoming Quality section.
- Thereafter, he joined M/s Rane Engine Valves Limited, where he was the head of the Quality Department of their Hyderabad plant for two years.
- He worked as a freelance consultant for a short period, and then joined the Mechanical Engineering Department of National Institute of Technology, Calicut (formerly Calicut Regional Engineering College), where he has been working for the past eighteen years. He regularly teaches Metrology, Computer Aided Inspection, Quality Engineering and Six Sigma at the undergraduate and post graduate levels.
- He has published seven papers in International Journals and seven in conferences, mostly in the areas of algorithms and measurement uncertainties. He completed his PhD from NIT Calicut in 2010.
- He has visited several industries all over India. Various business organizations have consulted him and he has conducted several training programmes for their benefit.